Monday, November 27, 2006

Crotchfit exercise of the week

After seeing the success of crossfit conditioning in both mma and jiu jitsu, I've decided to introduce the jiu jitsu community to a little something I like to call..crotchfit. As we all know hip and pelvic movement are the most essential set of physical attributes in the game of jiu jitsu.

This week's exercise is called the 'bootie bump'. It works well combined with positioning drills. Do 7 rounds of positioning drills with 30 seconds of bootie bumping in between.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks