Things to consider before your first class...
1. Be agressive: if you're not agressive, you can't pwn n00bs..if you can't pwn n00bs..then what's the fucking point of jiu jitsu right?
2. Slamming is cool: slamming is cool and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The higher belts just like to tell whitebelts slamming is for n00bs, but in reality they know slamming is the key to succesful jiu jitsu competition. So make a statement and slam the first person to pull guard on you, preferably uttering 'HAHAH N00B!' as they stumble around in a near comatose daze.
3. Tapping is for pussies: serio..I don't even have to explain this one. If you tap, you might as well hand over your balls right now.
4. Cardio is for the weak: to be succesful at jiu jitsu, you need muscle..not cardio. Look, who needs an hour of gas if it only takes you 30 seconds to crumple up and pwn n00bs? right? Hammerhouse. HAMMERHOUSE!
5. Three pop rule: it takes three pops before you hurt anything..that gives you two whole pops of grunting and teeth grinding. Check out Randleman's last pride performance for reference material.